We know you are someone - and we want to help you Be SomeOne Now!
What is the Be SomeOne Now program?
- Education and paid employment opportunities that will lead to vocational success!
- Provides paid Work Experiences with guided pathways leading to long term jobs
- The Be SomeOne Now program is a joint program of SCAN, Inc. and Northeast Indiana Works, which is part of the Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
- The Be SomeOne Now program operates in compliance with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Title I Youth Programs
Who does the Be SomeOne Now program serve?
- 16-24 year olds that have significant barriers to employment and are currently not enrolled in traditional schooling
- Youth that are interested in working a program that gets results and assists with job placement and skill building
What counties does Be SomeOne Now serve?